I started to prepare learners for these wonderful exams many years ago (when I was a Head of Drama in a busy comprehensive) and pre-Covid, ran up to three sessions annually at a private exam centre that I set up in 2015, local to where I live.
I was invited to join LAMDA as an examiner in 2019 and this only helps to inform my teaching – and I get to meet more wonderful learners too!
I prepare learners (of all ages) for a range of LAMDA exams (or rather opportunities) from the Introductory level exams, up to Grade 8, via Zoom.
While all in-person Raven Drama classes and sessions are still for the moment, on-hold, I can now in addition, offer the chance for learners to prepare for remote online assessments (exam sessions), currently offered by LAMDA.
I can prepare learners for these fabulous exams, via Zoom:
- Introductory Stage One, Stage Two, Stage Three
- Shakespeare Level One, Level Two, Level Three (solo)
- Acting Entry level up to Grade 8 (solo)
- Speaking in Public Entry level up to Grade 8 (solo)
- Reading for Performance Entry level up to Grade 8 (solo)
- Speaking Verse & Prose Entry level up to Grade 8 (solo)
- Devising for Performance Entry level up to Grade 8 (solo)
I would love to hear from you with any query and am only and always only too happy to help where I can!
Points are available (wonderful for UCAS applications) from Grade 6 + (Level 2 + qualifications) More here: https://www.lamda.ac.uk/lamda-exams